Top 5 reasons to return to live in Hallam Halls
Did you know that you can apply to live in halls in any year of study?
Well... you can! Here are just a few reasons why hundreds of students decide to stay in halls for their second, third, fourth and even postgraduate years:
- You can apply as a friendship group - remember to apply together and mention each other's names on your online application forms!
- No nasty surprises. Clear pricing means that there are no hidden costs. Rents are all inclusive so you know exactly what you're paying - no bills, no arguments, no worries!
- Halls are safe and close to uni. Most halls are less than 10 minutes walk from your lectures and all are approved and inspected by Accommodation Services. There really is something for everyone!
- No summer rent - contracts run from September to July (unless you want to extend) so no paying for the time you're not here in the summer.
- You'll have access to our Residential Support Services to help you deal with any issues you experience whilst living away from home - you're never alone!
Applications for uni allocated halls open for September 2020 on the 1st December 2019!
Apply early to have the best chance of getting into your hall of choice!
For full details on applying and how we allocate check out our website.
- Read Next
- Perfect your push up during lock down Sheffield Hallam Corona Community Mindfulness Sessions SHU Famous Homemade Flapjack Recipe Conversation Club is now ONLINE! Taste Hallam Recommends Self-isolation: Workouts in your room Self-isolation: Food to help you keep positive Self-isolation: Connecting with friends and family Coronavirus Impact: Information for Students
- Corona Virus: Tips and Advice Be Part of Team Trigon! Corona Virus: Advice for Students The Trigon - 5 minutes to 5 great places Breaking News: Coronavirus Update and Advice Breaking News: Courier Fraud Coach Academy - Work Experience Opportunities Free Microsoft Office for SHU students! What's Browzer? Browzer Tips - How to Design for print