Life in Liverpool
Whether you live in halls or have moved in to the local community, we're sure you're proud of Liverpool and want to make the best of your time here. The University attracts the brightest students from diverse backgrounds and you all make a great contribution to the City. This information has been put together to help make the most out of your time living here - click below for more information on each topic.
- Life in the Community - Find out about how to settle in to your new neighbourhood.
- Exploring Liverpool - A variety of recommendations for places to explore, eat and drink around the city.
- Representing your University - A reminder of the University's expectations for students out in the community.
- Where to find help - We recognise that there may be times when our students are the victims of problematic behaviour off-campus, click here to find out where to go for help and support.
- Student Community Guide - Click here for lots of advice and guidance from Liverpool Student Homes on Life in the Community.
- Volunteering and Societies - Click here for access to a huge variety of volunteering opportunities and societies from Liverpool Guild of Students.
- Read Next
- Philharmonic ice skating trip Crown's Christmas Party Hall Forum - Have your say Vine Court 'Jingle and Mingle' Christmas Party Covid Measures on Campus Green Halls - Energy Action Week Greenbank's Christmas Quiz Give it a Go - Upcycling Weekly Food Market Food and Drink on Campus
- Requesting to move rooms Halls Facebook Groups 2021/22 Travelling around the City and to Greenbank Finding your next home Get involved in Halls Life Online support for your Mental Wellbeing Halls Contact Information Supporting someone who is struggling with their Mental Health Moving Out Information Finding Housemates