Moving in to your own home is an exciting time for every student and we want to make the transition as smooth as possible. The below links take you through every step, from deciding where to live and who to live with, to settling in to your new community. Please take your time to read this guidance carefully.
- Finding your next home - our main advice would be not to rush - but click here for more in-depth instructions on where to get more information.
- Finding Housemates - click here to find out what to do if you need to fill a space in a house, or find others to live with.
- Moving out of halls - When the time comes to leave halls these are the steps students will need to take.
- Moving in to your new home - Key steps to follow (and boxes to tick) when moving in to your new home.
- Life in the Community - Find out about how to settle in to your new community and get advice to ensure a positive relationship with your neighbours
- Stay Safe at home - Guidance from Liverpool Student Homes on making your home as safe as possible.
- Representing your University - A reminder of the University's expectations for students out in the community.
Click here to see advice once you have moved and are living in the wider Liverpool community.
- Read Next
- Philharmonic ice skating trip Crown's Christmas Party Hall Forum - Have your say Vine Court 'Jingle and Mingle' Christmas Party Covid Measures on Campus Green Halls - Energy Action Week Greenbank's Christmas Quiz Give it a Go - Upcycling Weekly Food Market Food and Drink on Campus
- Requesting to move rooms Halls Facebook Groups 2021/22 Travelling around the City and to Greenbank Finding your next home Get involved in Halls Life Online support for your Mental Wellbeing Halls Contact Information Supporting someone who is struggling with their Mental Health Moving Out Information Finding Housemates