Use our Amazon Locker
Don’t forget, there’s a faster way to collect Amazon parcels for students living in The Village where you won’t need to wait for you items to be processed by reception.
Use our Amazon locker, Papaya!
Amazon Lockers are self-service kiosks where you can receive or return Amazon parcels. Our Amazon locker is located in The Village Reception on the lower ground floor and is called Papaya.
How to use the Amazon Locker
Firstly, you need to add the Amazon Locker to your Amazon address book
- Go to www.amazon.co.uk/addpapaya
- When prompted, sign in to your Amazon account
- Once you’re signed in, the Amazon Locker will automatically be added to your address book
Select the Locker from your address book at checkout to have parcels delivered to the Locker – as you would normally for your home address. Once the parcel is delivered to the locker, enter the pickup code to retrieve your package.
You can even use Amazon Lockers to return your parcel – just select ‘return from this address’ as part of the returns process and drop the parcel off.
- Read Next
- December Residence Life Events Calendar Non-festive group activities to do in Leicester this December! Room Decor 101: Christmas 5 reasons to shop local 4 easy, eco-friendly DIY projects Staying safe on a night out in Leicester Leicester guide: International supermarkets Leicester guide: The best vegan eats 8 kitchen hacks to make your life easier Ways that you can help the environment (Part 2)
- How to | Use your household appliances How to | Personalise your living space Follow us on social media! What's Browzer? Your Accommodation Welcome Talk! Your Welcome Team! Take a tour of The Village! Costs and what's included Book Your Hall Social Space About Your Hall