Guide to using the iron
Ironing is always one of those chores that we all hate to do but some clothes just need a good iron now and again.
Tips and advice:
- Set up your ironing board
- Fill the water reservoir of the iron. Look for a large, detachable water chamber at the top. Add water no further than the 'max' line.
- Heat up the iron. Turn the heat dial to the setting that is most appropriate for your fabric.
- Make sure to turn off and unplug the iron after use. Leave it somewhere stood up until it's completely cooled.
- Sabichi kettle
- Read Next
- Blog: Top tips for moving in Intro Week 2021 Freshers' Fair 2021: Day 2 Freshers' Fair 2021: Day 1 Activities Fair 2021: Day 2 Activities Fair 2021: Day 1 Have you had your meningitis jab? Ways that you can help the environment (Part 2) Ways that you can help the environment The Guide to The Village
- How to | Use your household appliances Keeping your bike safe at uni Have you had your meningitis jab? What's Browzer? Residence Life Events Calendar: September Your Accommodation Welcome Talk! Your Welcome Team! Take a tour of The Village! Costs and what's included What to bring to uni for your Drop and Go slot