Costs and what's included
When you live in our accommodation, you don't have to worry about any hidden costs. Your accommodation fees include:
- All utility bills, with no limit on the amounts you use
- High speed wi-fi in all rooms and communal areas
- Basic room contents insurance, with the option to pay for additional cover to suit your needs
- Lots of organised events and activities
- Access to 24-hour support services
Early rent payment
When you accept our accommodation offer, you will be asked to pay a £250 early rent payment - this will be deducted from your first instalment, it is not a deposit. Your first full instalment is due after term has started to give you chance to find your feet.
You can pay the full amount for your accommodation when you accept your offer, or pay in three instalments in line with your student finance payments.
If you're struggling to pay your accommodation fees or need an alternative payment schedule, this can be arranged with the Fees and Income office. You should get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be able to help find a payment option that suits you.
If you need assistance in budgeting or think you may be eligible for the University of Leicester Student Hardship Fund, you should contact the Student Welfare Service at email@example.com.
The hardship fund is discretionary support provided by the University of Leicester to assist if you are experiencing financial hardship. Awards are income assessed, intended to help with day-to-day expenses and course related costs, including accommodation fees.
- Read Next
- Guide to using the dishwasher Guide to using the iron Guide to using the oven/grill Guide to using the hoover Guide to using the fridge Guide to using the kettle Guide to using the microwave Exploring Leicester: Cinemas & Theatres Leicester Guide: Shopping Exploring Leicester: Parks
- Your Accommodation Welcome Talk! Your Welcome Team! Take a tour of The Village! Costs and what's included What to bring to uni for your Drop and Go slot About Your Hall Support in Halls About Your Hall: Digby How to | Get Around in Leicester About Your Hall: Beaumont