Costs and what's included
When you live in our accommodation, you don't have to worry about any hidden costs. Your accommodation fees include:
- All utility bills, with no limit on the amounts you use
- High speed wi-fi in all rooms and communal areas
- Basic room contents insurance, with the option to pay for additional cover to suit your needs
- Lots of organised events and activities
- Access to 24-hour support services
Early rent payment
When you accept our accommodation offer, you will be asked to pay a £250 early rent payment - this will be deducted from your first instalment, it is not a deposit. Your first full instalment is due after term has started to give you chance to find your feet.
You can pay the full amount for your accommodation when you accept your offer, or pay in three instalments in line with your student finance payments.
If you're struggling to pay your accommodation fees or need an alternative payment schedule, this can be arranged with the Fees and Income office. You should get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be able to help find a payment option that suits you.
If you need assistance in budgeting or think you may be eligible for the University of Leicester Student Hardship Fund, you should contact the Student Welfare Service at email@example.com.
The hardship fund is discretionary support provided by the University of Leicester to assist if you are experiencing financial hardship. Awards are income assessed, intended to help with day-to-day expenses and course related costs, including accommodation fees.
- Read Next
- Residence Life Events Calendar: March Seven steps for staying COVID-19 safe University of Leicester Registration Your Accommodation Welcome Talk! Ordering your groceries to your accommodation Your Welcome Team! Take a tour of The Village! Costs and what's included Learning virtually from home at uni Your new household in halls of residence
- Residence Life Events Calendar: March Take a tour of The Village! Follow us on social media! Seven steps for staying COVID-19 safe Your Accommodation Welcome Talk! Your Welcome Team! Costs and what's included Your new household in halls of residence About Your Hall Support in Halls