02 /Get Started On Your Career
Come and speak to careers professionals in Student Central, City Campus Library or contact Ask4Help for support at Coach Lane Campus. You can:
- Get 1-1 support at the Careers Guidance Drop-in or Careers Information and Job Search Drop-in.
- Use your Careers Online employability hub to explore work experience opportunities - including placements, create CVs and cover letters, practice interview techniques and research employers and career options.
- Meet employers on campus at our events throughout the year.
- Attend Careers Workshops on Wednesdays. Learn how to write a great CV, impress employers or find out about jobs in sectors such as Finance and HR.
- Receive weekly news and events updates by logging into Careers Online.
Ask4Help can point you in the right direction. Go to the Ask4Help desk, telephone 0191 227 4646 or for any careers enquiries email email@example.com