Your Student Card - Access all areas
Your student card also known as the 'Smart Card' will be your new best friend at uni!
What does it give me access to?
- Accommodation (if living on campus)
- Sports Facilities (remember to get your membership first!)
- Laundry Room
- Any University Buildings that you might require access to during your studies
Use it as a cash card
QMU is a cashless university which means that you can top up your card at the stations on campus and via the Way 2 Pay app to use it to pay for things like food, drinks, printing and library resources.
Want to know more about Way 2 Pay and the app? Find out all the information here.
Top up points
Top up points are spread across the main university building, the most frequently used ones are located in:
- The front entrance (next to the cash and change machine)
- The University shop
- There are 2 located in the 1875 canteen
- Or top up via the Way 2 Pay App
- Read Next
- Apply for SHIFT 2020 now Prize draw winners Support available to you QMU - Helping the Community What you should watch based on your subject area... Library Account Book Challenge Support at QMU Lockdown Stories.....Jamie QMUPodcast
- Upright bike Tyler's Blog: Make yourself visible: Create an ePortfolio Single Arm Row Maja's Blog: Asexuality Meet the Catering Team...Alan Scott, our new Sous Chef Self-Service password reset available now Way 2 Pay - Your QMU best friend The ResLife Team Assisted Chin Up 10 Uses For Coffee Grounds