10 completely free things to do in Edinburgh
Sometimes being a student on a tight budget can stop you from going out and exploring Edinburgh. With the most popular tourist hotspots like Edinburgh Castle charging a fee for entrance, it leaves you wondering what can you do that is completely free?
We have put together a list of 10 free things to do in Edinburgh:
- National Museum of Scotland
- The Stand Comedy Club
- Scottish National Portrait Gallery
- Free Walking Tour
- Scottish National Gallery
- Leith Links Outdoor Tennis & Bowling Green
- Scottish Parliament Building
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art
- Gorgie City Farm
Why don't you go and check out some of these free attractions and save yourself some pennies!
- Read Next
- 10 Uses For Coffee Grounds Free February Robert's Blog: Student Friendly Food Places Elena's Blog: How to budget...on a budget! Mark's Blog: Budget Friendly Food Shopping Beginners Running Group Mental Health First Aid Courses Bike Breakfast: Thur 12th March Robert's Blog: Free Days Out in Edinburgh Your personal guide to Edinburgh What's on in Edinburgh this February? Robert's Blog: Days out around Scotland Getting Around Edinburgh Student Shopping Guide to Musselburgh Robert's Blog: Edinburgh’s Stress Relieving Areas
- Your Maggie's Menu Your responsibilities vs. your landlords Eat, Drink and Play at QMU Unique Valentines date ideas Come food shopping with me...