Halls Facebook Groups 2020/21
Each hall has its own Facebook Group where we share events and updates throughout the year - it's also a great place to meet your flatmates!
If you're wondering when you will find out your hall allocation, Conditional offer holders will receive an offer of accommodation once exam results have been released and you have confirmed that you will be attending the University of Liverpool. We will be sending out offers of accommodation from Monday 17th August.
Unconditional offers who have already received their results and have accepted their offer to study will receive an offer within a couple of weeks of applying, providing that they have confirmed their place and applied before the 30th June 2020. Any unconditional offer holders who accept their offer to study after, or meet the entry requirements after this date will receive their offer in August.
You will receive your specific room number information and arrival information early September, but you can join your Facebook Group as soon as you know your hall!
Official Crown Place 2020/21 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/709366423169083/
Official Dover Court 2020/21 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/621256945398922/
Official Greenbank Student Village 2020/21 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/162282898546827/
Official Melville Grove 2020/21 – https://www.facebook.com/groups/246832843225981/
Official Philharmonic Court 2020/210 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/561571121430543/
Official Tudor Close 2020/21 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/3037914326269533/
Official Vine Court 2020/21 – https://www.facebook.com/groups/683049845843200/
Information about All Halls
There are also official Facebook and Instagram pages for the Halls:
Guidance on using these platforms
Please note, these groups are for people living in these Halls of Residence during 2020/21 and all of the Halls Social Media is administrated by the Halls' Life Team at the University of Liverpool. If you have any questions that are not answered by the Accommodation website, Halls Life website or our Facebook page, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following posts are not permitted:
- Posts advertising external events (i.e. non University/Guild events). Posts promoting Halls or University based events are normally permitted.
- Posts designed to sell anything to group members (for example tickets to club nights, sign ups to broadband etc). The only exception is promotion of ticket sales for Halls/University events.
- Posts advertising job opportunities not in Halls. This includes posts promoting schemes to make money.
Any posts that do not follow these guidelines will be deleted and the person posting may be removed from the group. Please contact us before posting if in doubt.
You can read the Social Media Compliance Policy for the University here: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/…/regul…/social-media-policy.pdf
- Read Next
- Halls Welcome Events Virus control in the Princes Park area Volunteering and Societies Foolproof meal-prep recipes Video: Choosing and applying for your Halls Gatherings and Noise Finding your next home Where to find help Representing your University Life in the Community
- Example Vine Court Menu Rooms in our Halls Moving in to Halls - All you need to know Moving In - Top Tips Moving Out Information Finding Housemates What to pack Foolproof meal-prep recipes Exploring Liverpool: Online Taking a Digital Detox in Lockdown