Browzer Terms & Conditions for the Fill Your Fridge competition
To enter simply sign up to the Browzer Newsletter and be in with the chance to win.
The draw will take place on 22nd April 2013
The Fine Print
- This competition is open to current students enrolled on a programme of study at one of the Universities listed on the Browzer.co.uk homepage.
- Only one entry per person or per email address will be accepted. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries.
- All entrants must provide their full name and email. Any entry received without this information will not be entered into the competition. All details provided will be verified when the competition closes. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant who does not provide the correct details at entry.
- The winning entry will be drawn at random from a prize draw by the Campuslife competition panel.
- Campuslife’s competition panel decision is final in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Upon receipt of the prize, the Prize Winner must send a photo of their fridge and purchases to be used for promotional purposes.
- All Prize Winners grant to Campuslife on a worldwide royalty free perpetual licence to publish and use this photo in any media (including online) for publicity and news purposes.
- Prize Winners shall be notified on the draw date at the email address supplied upon entering the competition.
- In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 10 days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- The winner must agree to his or her name being used for publicity purposes by Campuslife in any and all media.
- Any breach of these competition rules by an entrant will result in disqualification.
- The prize will consist of a cash voucher to the value of £40 for a one of the following supermarkets: Asda, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Morrisons or Waitrose
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
- The prize is not transferable to family members or any other named person and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize.
- The winner’s name will be published on Browzer.co.uk following each prize draw.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
University of Sheffield
All terms and conditions apply as above with the exception of the following amends.
1. This competition is open to residents of the University of Sheffield accommodation.
12. The prize will consist of £50 to be spent in The Village Store in the Endcliffe Village.
The draw will take place on the 14th May 2013
Name and address of promoter: Campuslife Limited, North Lane House, North Lane, Headingley, Leeds, LS6 3HG